Gary’s Process Service, Inc. has been serving the Northwest since 1981. As a member of NAPPS, we activate same or next-day service in most US cities.
Personal And Responsible
GPS provides trustworthy, timely service of process. Each service is handled to certify the individual needs of you, the client.
- Certified Service
- Status Updates
- Immediate Return of Service
- Computerized Billing and Client Tracking
- Licensed and Errors & Omission Insured
- Same Day, Next Day or Rush Service
- 24-Hour Process Service
Gary’s Process Service, Inc. meets the explicit needs of law firms, trustees, pro se and other significant process service.
- Courthouse File, Record and Retrieval
- Documents Electronically Exchanged
- Forwarding Affiliation Statewide, National and International
- Skip Tracing for Service of Process
- Special Messenger Service, Same Day (Noon) Delivery, Opposing Counsel, Working Copies and File
- Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- Post or Serve
- Foreclosure Sales
- Sale Script
- Bids at Sale
- Condition of Property Statement
- Property Photos
- Flat Fee
- Small Claims
- Protection Orders
- 3-Day Notice
- Eviction Summons
- Summons & Complaints
Perfecting The Process
Gary’s Process Service, Inc. has successfully attended to the professional process service needs of King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties, and the Pacific Northwest, Washington, Oregon and Idaho since 1981. Gary Turpen is co-author of The WSPSA Handbook on Civil Process in Washington State, and is a founding member of WSPSA, Washington State Process Servers Association, including three-term past president, as well as a member of OAPS, Oregon Association of Process Servers, and NAPPS, National Association of Professional Process Servers.
Gary’s Process Service, Inc.
- Prompt, Professional And Persistent
- Established 1981
Service of Extended Notice
GPS will file original process for service. No refunds on attempted service. Declarations of service are returned to client unless otherwise specified. Flat fee includes service, mileage and return of service, including four attempts to effect service or due diligence. Husband and wife at residence billed as one serve. Special instructions for service must be in writing. GPS reserves the right to charge a handling fee plus expenses for services rendered.